Microprocessor - 8088, 286, 386, 486, Microprocessor Programming
Microprocessor - Information Sources
- Tom's Hardware Guide (Must Visit) - Mainboard Guide, CPU Guide, Graphics Guide, Display Guide , Audio Video Guide, Storage Guide, Mobile Device Guide, Peripherals & Consumer Electronics,Networking Guide
- The History of the Computer Microprocessor - The history behind the invention the first computer microprocessor.
-- Useful EBooks --
How To Naturally Regrow Lost Hair
- How Microprocessors Work - Introduction to How Microprocessors Work, Microprocessor History, Microprocessor Progression, Inside a Microprocessor, RAM and ROM
- Amdahl's Law - Amdahl's Law is a law governing the speedup of using parallel processors on a problem, versus using only one serial processor
- CPI, MIPS rating - Computer Performance Evaluation: Cycles Per Instruction (CPI)
- MFLOPS rating - Flops - Benchmark to estimate MFLOP (scalar floating point) rating
- CISC RISC processors - CISC Vs RISC - Comparison
- How to optimize for the Pentium microprocessors - and other Assembly resources
-- Useful EBooks --
Weird Tricks to Lose Your Abdominal Fat
- Intel 8085 microprocessor architecture - Intel 8085 microprocessor architecture, 8085 instruction set
- Memory Hierarchy - TLB, SRAM, DRAM
- A simple course on microprocessors - The 8085 Microprocessor
- PC Hardware Blue Book - Great Info on All kinds of Hardware
- Microprocessor Charts - 486, 586, 786 etc.
- Processor Upgrading FAQ - This FAQ is a compilation of answers offered to the most Frequently Asked Questions on newsgroups concerning upgrading a computer's processor.
- PC Guide - One of the Internet's premier sites for detailed PC reference information.
- CPU Central - Find reviews on computer hardware, CPU, Intel, AMD, transmeta, cooling, Athlon Thunderbird. Also find news on the computer industry. information on CPU's from Intel, AMD, Cyrix, and AMD, such as the Pentium, Pentium MMX, Pentium II, K5, K6, 6x86, 6x86MX, and Winchip C6.
- Microprocessors (Intel): Hardware information / Internet Resources for microprocessors - Latest News
- PC Mechanic - Everything You wanna know about PC
- A CPU History - History of 8086, Intel 8088, NEC V20 and V30, Intel 80186, 286, 386, 486, pentium
- What Processor Do You Need? - Information in Plain English to make the best choice in processor for you
- System Optimization Information - SysOpt.com provides IT professionals and savvy PC Enthusiasts with the hardware information they need to make improved buying decisions, maximize PC productivity, improve their knowledge of the latest technology, and more.
- Microprocessors and Microcomputers--Hardware and Software Sixth Edition by Ronald J.Tocci ,Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River
- Software and Hardware Engineering, Motorola M68HC12 by Ramon A. Mata-Toledo, Pauline K. Cushman
- Microcontroller Projects in C for the 8051 by Dogan Ibrahim
- Programming and Customizing the 8051 Microcontroller by Myke Predko
- Microprocessor Architecture, Programming, and Applications with the 8085 (4th Edition) by Ramesh S. Microprocessor Architecture,P. Gaonkar
- Pentium Processor System Architecture (2nd Edition) by Don Anderson, Tom Shanley
- Debugging Embedded Microprocessor Systems by Stuart R. Ball
- The 68000 Microprocessor: Hardware and Software Principles and Applications (4th Edition) by James L. Antonakos
- 80486 System Architecture (3rd Edition) by Tom Shanley
- Pentium Microprocessor by James L. Antonakos