Transducers, Sensors, and Signal Conditioning
Pressure transducers, ultrasonic transducer, strain gauge transducer, ultrasound transducer, i p transducer, current transducer, torque transducer, force transducer, differential pressure transducer, power transducer, piezo transducer, velocity transducer, sensor temperature, oxygen sensor, pressure sensor, sensor torque, speed, driveway sensor
Transducers and Signal Conditioning
-- Useful EBooks --
- Pressure transducers - A pressure transducer is a transducer that converts pressure into an analog electrical signal - This page speaks about Millivolt Output Pressure Transducers, Voltage Output Pressure Transducers, 4-20 mA Output Pressure Transducers
- Pressure Transducer Basics - A Primer put together by Transtronics to help people understand pressure transducers.
- Ultrasonic Transducers - Ultrasonic transducers for applications as diverse as flaw detection, thickness gaging, materials research and medical diagnostics.
- Ultrasonic Transducers on GlobalSpec - Ultrasonic transducers send and receive waves for many types of sensing. Examples include distance, proximity, level, nondestructive evaluation, web break detection, counting, and security applications.
- Principle of action of solid state strain gauge transducer - Outline of Wheatstone bridge configuration with excitation by regulated supply followed by stable, fixed gain amplification. Description of errors, overdamping, overshoot, causes & remedial actions
- Philips Ultrasound Transducers - All Philips Ultrasound systems benefit from the clinically versatile family of HDI and SONOS transducers.
- I P Transducer - Fairchild precision I/P, E/P, D/P & P/I converters
- Current transducer, Current transformer - Current transformers, voltage transformers, power transducers, current transducers and hall effect devices for alternating and direct current.
- Current Transducers Accessories - Current transducer converts the AC Current into a 4-20 DC ... The current transducer requires a power supply of 24VDC
- Torque Transducers and Torque Sensors - Torque meters provide extremely accurate torque and speed measurement over a very broad range.
- Principles of a force transducer - What is the general principle of a force transducer?
-- Useful EBooks --
- Differential Pressure Transducers - Pressure Transducer Product Finder
- Technical Notes / Ultrasonic Transducers - Ultrasonic transducer - an extremely important and critical part of any ultrasonic test
- KPSI Pressure Transducers - Application Notes
- Air Velocity Transducers Application Notes - Notes, References
- Process/Industrial Instruments and Controls Handbook (5th Edition) - This updated, expanded, and revised handbook brings you the latest methods for increasing process efficiency, production rate, and quality - plus all the background you need to approach any key decision with confidence.
- What is Signal Conditioning? - From Natinal Instruments
- Power Transducers from CR Magnetics - A wide selection of power transducers including digital and analog versions!
- Signal Conditioning - Requirements for A-D converters, Voltage to Voltage, Current to Voltage, Resistance to Voltage, Capacitance to Voltage, Signal Conditioning Circuits
- Introduction To PIEZO Transducers - Transducers convert one form of energy to another. Piezo motors (actuators) convert electrical energy to mechanical energy, and piezo generators (sensors) convert mechanical energy into electrical energy.
- Rotary Torque Transducer Installation Guide - Installation guide for transducers
- Transducers for Physiological Measurement - Transducers are designed for general use in data acquisition and recording instruments and systems.
- Linear Velocity Transducers - The Series 100 Linear Velocity Transducers are inductive, instantaneous velocity transducers.
- Sensors and Transducers Links - Very good Pointers on Web to transducer manufacturing comapnies
- Temperature Sensor - Find temperature sensors or temperature measurement devices, learn about temperature sensors and their uses in temperature measurement, a free web guide to temperature sensors, temperature measurement devices and temperature measurement.
- Oxygen Sensor - When the oxygen sensor in your car goes bad, your car runs differently. This is a story of author's experiences ....
- How does the oxygen sensor in a car work? - Every new car, and most cars produced after 1980, have an oxygen sensor....HowStuffWorks.com explains the details
- Torque Sensors - Rotary - Reaction - from Honeywell Sensotec - Reaction and Rotary Torque Sensors
- Hall Effect - The Hall effect can be used to measure magnetic fields with a Hall probe
Transducers, Signal Conditioning Notes, References
Transducers and Signal Conditioning, Liquid Level Transducers, Ultrasonic Transducers, Lowrance Transducers