Mechanical Engineering Salary, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Software
Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions
- A bearing is designated as 6205 , what is it’s bore diameter?
- advantages and disadvamtges of using lpg in car?
- All Rector or Exchanger have spherical/hemispherical end Why?
- Compare Brayton and Otto cycle.
- current rating of a 3 phase DG set is 20 Amps, but what will be the per phase current for single phase supply.
- Define Overall Heat transfer coefficient.
- do any one have an idea,of saipem engineering interviw?
- Does Is 2062 Specifies Only Seamless Pipes Or Erw Pipe Is Also Covered Under Is 2062
- During Steam Blowing Of Pipe Line, A Bluish Color Conical Pattern Is Observed At The End Of
-- Useful EBooks --
- even though LPG is economical than petrol,why we are not promoting LPG usage?
- explain bearing nomenclature with example.
- Explain Why Nozzles are made convergent and Divergent?
- Funtion of cluch
- How a Diesel Engine Works in Generators?Explain with Labelled Diagram.
- how can u increase the efficiency of power plant without changeing in effort?
- How cooling Tower height selected E
- how gravity filling machine is designed
- How hydrulic power stearin @ lutch works plz explain?
- How Hydrulic Power Stering & Clutch works plz explain ?
- how much efficiency loss will took place in a steam turbine due to low vacuum
- how to calculate the speed of conveyer in meter per minute
- How to convert from HP to BHP or CC to Bhp please explain?
- How to find rating of Chiller a.c. plant i.e. how to calculate the a.c. load of an area, feeded by Chiller ?
- How to measure sound level of engine of tractor?
- how turbo charger works?
- If I want to set a power plant in desert of ‘Rajasthan’ and I have option of steam and gas power plant. Which plant I should set up?
- if the blade height is increased,then how it increases the specific speed of centrifugal pump?
- if u have to give support in 1 km long bridge,where u will give it & how many?
- In a Waste heat recovery boiler feed control valve is after the economiser where as in auxilary boiler feed control valve is given before the economiser.why?
- In auto mobile industry for any type of vehicle how can we differentiate 2 stroke and 4 stroke engine....
- In hydroulic clutch mechanism can i adjust clutch play? if it is possible plz explain ?
- increase in unit speed increases the discharge of impulse turbine how?
- Name fuels used in nuclear power plant?
- On what property u can distinguish material as brittle or ductile?
- On what thermodynamic cycle nuclear power plant works?
- Pipe. Whats The Concept Behind It?
- Purpose of centrifugal pump casing wear ring and impeller wear ring what is back plate in centrifugal pumps and its purpose?
- Suppose a steel bar of cross sectional area A is subjected to load P at one end and 2P at the other end ,what will be the induced
- waht is vaily gap in welding?
- what are engines that use carburetor and that use inductor ? difference between them
- What are the conditions considered while evaluvating MARGIN OF SAFETY for newly designed mechanical components....? or
- what are the types of welding machine?
- What are your significant functional achievements in the present company? How did they contribute to the total process
- What do you mean gy "Clausius inequality"?
- What does a pump develops? Flow or Pressure. Give the Answer with Proper Logic.
- what for orifice using in liquid flow line
- what is bearing? how many types of bearing
- What is difference between sand blasting and grit blasting ? What is its purpose and how is it done ?
- what is drive speed & what is driven speed
- What is Dry Bulb Temperature and Wet Bulb temperature?
- what is electronically operated pneumatic valves? give one example
- What is FEED?
-- Useful EBooks --
- what is friction?
- what is gear ratio & how it can calculate
- what is gyroscopic & gyroscopic effect?
- What is mean by Resistance welding
- What Is Mean By Ss-314(Stainless Steel Pipe Garde)?
- what is pulverisation
- what is requirement of bottle filling machine
- What is Solution Annealing? kindly explain its process in brief.
- what is the basic need for designing the bottle filling machines
- What is the critical speed. Compare the critical speed of hollw shaft and solid shaft.
- What is the definition of mechanical
- What Is The Difference Between Rated Speed And Economic Speed?
- What Is The Difference In Is2062 And Is1239
- what is the diffrence between construction of reaction turbine and impulse turbine
- what is the diffrence between Torque and Power ( layman Idea)?
- what is the manufacturing process for impellers of closed, semiopen and open type?
- What is the principle of operation of simple jet propulsion system?
- what is the relationship between cop and hp(horse power) of compressor?
- what is the thermodynamics?
- what is the use of vanadium (non metal) ?
- What is thermodynamics?
- what is unit Ps ?
- what's the difference between front and rear wheel drive?on what basis we choose the type of drive?
- whats the range of poissons ratio of a stable material??
- when a solid shaft is subjected to tension its linear dimension changes equaly as its lateral dimension,then what will be its poissons
- Whether ductile material can fail in brittle manner? WHEN?
- which engine is more suitable over all. petrol engine, diesel engine . what are their differences
- Who are the leaders among expansion valve manifacturers? what are the recent developements in the expansion valve industry, used in refrigeration abd air-conditioning?
- Why Air Conditioner capacity measured in Ton. Like 1.5ton
- why as atmospheric pressure increases,boiling point also increases?
- why desuperheater tubes are bend in shape
- why diesel engine does not have spark plug like petrol engine, how ever petrol is better fuel than diesel?
- why does cycle rim dont bend even in heavy loads?
- Why green curtons are used in hospital?
- why petrol engine gives more power than diesel engine eventhough diesel engine has high compression ratio?
- why petrol engines have more power than diesel engines of same capacity?
- why the backwheel of tractor is bigger than frontwheel?
- why the path of a satellite is always elliptical with earth not at the centre of the ellipse?
- Why tyres are manufactured in black colour?
- why we cant measure absolute entropy directly,but the change we can?
- why we express the unit of torque in Nm.even though it can be expressed as Joule ( J )?
- why we have to know the specific frequency of any equipment? does anybody know about specific frequency ?
- Will anybody tell me about types and numbers of sensors in toyota corolla gli,honda civic and suzuki cultus vxri???
- Write down the epression for air standard efficiency of diesel cycle?
- You have to design a machine component. For what type of failure (ductile or brittle) you will design?
Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions
Mechanical Engineering Design, Mechanical Engineering Course, Mechanical Engineering Projects, Mechanical Engineering Handbook