Autosys Job Scheduler - CA AutoSys Workload Automation
CA AutoSys Workload Automation is a distributed hosted workload automation product that provides event-driven IT automation, policy-based management, workflow monitoring and reporting capabilities.
-- Useful EBooks --
|How To Naturally Regrow Lost Hair|
- CA AutoSys improves the availability of the critical workflows and IT services your business relies on.
- It proactively manages batch and online workload processes through our event-based IT automation capabilities and enables workload prioritization, leveraging real-time alerting and dynamic critical path management.
Autosys features event-driven IT automation, workflow monitoring, workflow and policy management, role based administration, batch application integration, web services, dynamic critical path management, and workload balancing.
CA AutoSys Workload Automation supports operating systems like Windows, Linux, Linux for System z, AIX, HPUX, Solaris and z/OS environments.
Overview of Autosys Job SchedulerCA AutoSys Workload Automation (CA AutoSys WA) for distributed environments helps you meet real-time business demands efficiently, reliably and securely by dynamically responding to business events, mapping workload processes to service level agreements, ensuring continual monitoring and automating recovery.
Key Capabilities of Autosys Scheduler
Some interesting capabilities are depicted in the figure below.
Benefits of CA Autosys Workload Automation
CA AutoSys WA provides distributed-hosted event driven automation that aligns workload execution with business policies to:
- Increase operational efficiency
- Improve productivity
- Increase availability of critical business services
- Manage costs and lower risk